How to Give Cryptocurrency and Cryptocurrency Related Gifts on Valentine’s Day
Here are some cryptocurrency gift ideas for Valentine’s day. This list includes things you can buy with crypto, ways to give crypto, and some crypto related gifts.
To keep it simple each gift idea will have a short description and then a link to a page that describes how to do it.
- Send Flowers using Bitcoin. BitRoses.com let’s you send flowers with Bitcoin.
- Write a Message on Bitcoin’s public blockchain. Essentially you can send Bitcoin to a message instead of a wallet address and have it listed forever on Bitcoin’s blockchain. See an example. See: Bitcoinist.com THE BLOCKCHAIN: DECENTRALIZED, SECURE, AND…ROMANTIC?
- Give someone a CryptoKitty. See: Steemit.com How to gift a CryptoKitty as a Christmas gift.
- Give someone actual cryptocurrency. See: How to give Cryptocurrency as a gift.
- Book a vacation. You can pay for flights and hotels with bitcoin, through both Expedia and CheapAir.
- Buy something from overstock.com and other such online vendors who take Bitcoin. Using Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency to buy a gift isn’t maybe as cool as giving a crypto themed gift… but what if you order these Bitcoin chocolates from Etsy?! Now we are talking. Technically you can select “other” as a payment method and request to pay with Bitcoin on Etsy. So you could potentially buy Bitcoin chocolates using Bitcoin.
We will add to this list as we get closer to Valentine’s Day. For more gift ideas, see Bitcoinist.com’s 8 VALENTINE’S DAY GIFT IDEAS FOR EVERYONE WHO LOVES BITCOIN.