Coinbase Wallet (previously called Toshi) is an app that lets you manage Ethereum-based tokens and access DApps.
In other words, this phone app for IOS and Android by the company Coinbase is like having MyEtherWallet, MetaMask, and a web browser all in one app (i.e. it is a way to store any ethereum-based token and access any Ethereum DApp… and thus it is a way to buy, store, and send most Ethereum-based tokens).
With Coinbase Wallet, you have the ability to:
- Manage ETH and all your ERC-20 tokens (very soon we’ll be supporting BTC, BCH and LTC).
- Receive airdrops and ICO tokens.
- Buy and store crypto collectibles — non-fungible tokens that are unique — and use them in games, or trade them on marketplaces.
- Send payments to anyone anywhere, without geographical borders or fees.
- Access leading decentralized exchanges and relayers to buy and sell tokens.
- Explore the full universe of third party dapps that enable everything from taking out a loan or lending to others on the blockchain to earning crypto by answering questions, performing services, or completing tasks.
NOTE: “Coinbase Wallet” is not the same product as Coinbase’s main platform “Coinbase.”